Friday, February 19, 2010

Photobucket

Photobucket


Its about everything.
Its not that one wants to feel this way, its something that comes naturally.


----------

Whenever I feel sad, I'll always tell myself : I aren't the only one feeling this way. The world isn't ending. This is just a small tiny weeny obstacle. You've got to smile, sheryl.

Whenever I feel happy, sad things will naturally come to my mind.
Happiness is shortlived - something which I learnt since young.

10years is going to fly fast yea? :)

----------

If only life can be shaped like how a fairytale is. Wouldn't that be nice?
I'm 15, but i'm still thinking of something 102% impossible.

The adults always say : Just study hard & your future will be bright.
Hell much. We don't need studies to have a bright future, but w/o studies, we definitely won't have a future, perhaps.

Regardless of anything, I'll still smile. Because, its so much harder to frown than to smile.

No comments: